- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017