- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
The Sales Cloud
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. In today’s business environment, sales people don’t have time to spend hours hunting for leads, researching accounts, and calling wrong numbers. And sales is changing. Businesses all over the world are grappling with the social imperative: how to turn the rise of social networks and explosion of social information into a competitive sales advantage. Sales teams that incorporate social insights into the sales process are pulling ahead, while reps who stick with traditional methods are falling behind. Read more.
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017