- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. With social networking and online blogging, there’s so much more we can do to build relationships with customers than just picking up a telephone to simply pitch products and ideas. It’s not so much the ‘sale’ but rather the ‘social sale’ that is getting reps ahead of the game. This whitepaper sets out the key steps in using social technologies and new techniques to build stronger relationships with customers and, essentially, drive productivity and sales.
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- Princess Cruises unveils wearable devices to Australia
- Solotel taps Dan Lacaze as first group marketing director
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy