- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Oracle R Enterprise
Oracle R Enterprise makes the popular R statistical programming language and environment ready for the enterprise and big data. Data analysts can run the latest R open source packages and develop and operationalise R scripts for analytical applications in one step—without having to learn SQL. Read more.