- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy