- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- Solotel taps Dan Lacaze as first group marketing director
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting