- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
Information for Success -Lower Your IT Costs When You Standardise on Oracle Database 11g
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases, along with the associated risks that must be mitigated. Today’s IT professionals are asked to manage more information and deliver it to their users in a timely manner with ever-increasing quality of service. And in today’s economic climate, IT must also reduce budgets and derive greater value out of existing investments. Read more.
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017