- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
Buy Vs. Build - Embedding Business Analytics Into SaaS or Cloud Applications
In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
- It’s probably a pretty bad idea for WA Police to transfer sensitive information in clear text, report suggests
- Petya 'ransomware' ruse for something more sinister, say researchers
- Mingis on Tech: What Cisco announced at Cisco Live
- Foxtel seeks to block changing pirate sites
- Purism aims to push privacy-centric laptops, tablets and phones to market
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- Accenture wins $8M services deal in Centrelink payments system overhaul
- Oakton delivers on Federal Government cloud CRM deployment
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Toshiba launches $1.4B legal battle against Western Digital
- QBE Australia appoints its first chief customer officer
- Is programmatic advertising all it's cracked up to be?
- Village Roadshow looks to boost personalised customer experiences with latest tech investment
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down