Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues
- Fairfax calls in Google for adtech, digital audience efforts