- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Why virtual assistants are the ‘killer app’ for wearables
- Review: The iPhone X is the best phone for business, period.
- NSW Labor to push for state privacy breach notification regime
- Little change to proportion of women in tech and telco workforce, WGEA data reveals
- Information security skills shortage continues to bite
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 16 November 2017
- How Momentum Energy has transformed its entire business to be customer-led