- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
- It’s probably a pretty bad idea for WA Police to transfer sensitive information in clear text, report suggests
- Mingis on Tech: What Cisco announced at Cisco Live
- Foxtel seeks to block changing pirate sites
- Purism aims to push privacy-centric laptops, tablets and phones to market
- We’re undervaluing collaboration
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- Accenture wins $8M services deal in Centrelink payments system overhaul
- Oakton delivers on Federal Government cloud CRM deployment
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Toshiba launches $1.4B legal battle against Western Digital
- Is programmatic advertising all it's cracked up to be?
- Village Roadshow looks to boost personalised customer experiences with latest tech investment
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy