- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
The Value of Information: Business Decisions
The importance and role of CIOs is changing; once considered largely a back-office shared service provider, CIOs are now a strategic partner to the business, delivering valuable information. This new strategic role makes it even more vital that CIOs understand the value of information and its contribution to the business. This paper explores ways to assess the value of information for business decisions.
- It’s probably a pretty bad idea for WA Police to transfer sensitive information in clear text, report suggests
- Mingis on Tech: What Cisco announced at Cisco Live
- Foxtel seeks to block changing pirate sites
- Purism aims to push privacy-centric laptops, tablets and phones to market
- We’re undervaluing collaboration
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- Accenture wins $8M services deal in Centrelink payments system overhaul
- Oakton delivers on Federal Government cloud CRM deployment
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Toshiba launches $1.4B legal battle against Western Digital
- Is programmatic advertising all it's cracked up to be?
- Village Roadshow looks to boost personalised customer experiences with latest tech investment
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy