- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
The Value of Information: Business Decisions
The importance and role of CIOs is changing; once considered largely a back-office shared service provider, CIOs are now a strategic partner to the business, delivering valuable information. This new strategic role makes it even more vital that CIOs understand the value of information and its contribution to the business. This paper explores ways to assess the value of information for business decisions.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- Bulletproof fires back in Cloud House legal case
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data