- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
Pathways Advanced ICT Leadership Development Program Brochure and Course Outline 2012
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia