- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
Enterprise Buyers Guide for Application Development Software
New software delivery models, leaner and faster development methodologies, emerging mobile apps and the impact of open source are all key trends changing the way software will be procured in the future. To help organisations understand this changing landscape and to provide a framework for procurement Computerworld has created an enterprise buyers guide which includes the top technology trends in applications, programming, architectures and methodologies. It profiles the software vendors to watch, addresses the security concerns caused by Web 2.0 and examines the impact of Open Source Software (OSS).
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- Princess Cruises unveils wearable devices to Australia
- Solotel taps Dan Lacaze as first group marketing director
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy