- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
Work Life Web 2011
The 2011 WorkLifeWeb research shows that, while the new social Web is a potential tool for corporate success, there are ‘social media growing pains’ in evidence among both frontline workers and their managers.
- Is programmatic advertising all it's cracked up to be?
- Village Roadshow looks to boost personalised customer experiences with latest tech investment
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy