- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
- C’s wild ride: From all-time low to big gains
- How killing Net Neutrality will affect enterprise mobility
- With smartphones like these, why do we need laptops?
- Microsoft quietly repairs Windows Defender security hole CVE-2017-11937
- One year later, enterprises still wrestle with Windows 7's cumulative updates