- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Deep Security 7.5
Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualisation and cloud computing without reducing performance.