- Be wary of fake WannaCry fixes
- EU chipmakers propose IoT cybersecurity baseline ahead of new regulations
- DaFont hacked: accounts and passwords stolen
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’
- WannaCry could have been worse – and still could be – as exploit shapes “new normal”
Making Virtual Machines Cloud Ready
This paper identifies the security implications and challenges that cloud computing presents. It offers best practices to service providers and enterprises that want to leverage the cloud and highlights key security and compliance questions to ask before signing a contract.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Amazon Web Services sets a lure for Java programmers
- Microsoft's P language is aimed at where cloud, AI, and IoT meet
- Does Microsoft's Cosmos DB promise too much?
- Connecting with work from the road? Here's how to stay safe
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Free Googlage for all, jamming out on the Pi, and Deskberry Pi
- What it took to give Perpetual a digital facelift
- How Suncorp’s digital service arm seamlessly manages customer enquiries
- Report: Programmatic video advertising held back by expertise
- Nine partners with LiveRamp to boost audience targeting capabilities
- Does your brand look like garbage to your customers?