- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Making Virtual Machines Cloud Ready
This paper identifies the security implications and challenges that cloud computing presents. It offers best practices to service providers and enterprises that want to leverage the cloud and highlights key security and compliance questions to ask before signing a contract.