- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
Lost USB keys have 66% chance of malware
Sophos studied 50 USB keys bought at RailCorp's 2011 Lost Property auction in Sydney. The study revealed that two-thirds were infected by malware, and quickly uncovered information about many of the former owners of the devices, their family, friends and colleagues. Disturbingly, none of the owners had used any sort of encryption to secure their files against unauthorised snoopers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.