- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Case Study: HJ Heinz
Heinz has trusted Sophos to protect its desktop users and email systems from malware and spam for many years. As part of its multi-tier approach to IT security, the company needed more robust protection against web-based threats and the use of unauthorised applications.
- ASIC, MailChimp, Xero, MYOB and Sage impersonated in Aussie email scams
- Fibre cable break hits internet services in Queensland
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company