- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2011
Welcome to the 2011 /2012 CSO Security Buyers Guide CSO is keeping security professionals ahead of the evolving threats and challenges to their businesses.
This resource for security professionals assists you in finding leading IT security vendors by their products and solutions.
Happy Browsing! The 2011 CSO Buyers Guide team
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 September 2017