- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
A CFO's Guide to Analytics: Arm yourself for the next wave in finance
Panelists discuss their experiences implementing BPM programs in their own organisations and for others. From their discussions, it became clear that senior managers need to ask some tough questions. Find out more by reading on.