- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine
The question of whether there is a trend towards more organisations insourcing their IT seems to be popping up a bit recently but I can confidently respond that the research data continues to show the opposite is true.1 May / Written by Scott Stewart
At some point, cloud should begin to disappear and become part of the underlying fabric that connects the world with its data11 Dec / Written by Scott Stewart
While enterprise IT is being bombarded with disruptive changes like Cloud, BYOD, mobility and Big Data the traditional challenges also remain, such as replacing or remediating scores of aging legacy systems that have become deeply embedded within the engine room of the organisation.14 Aug / Written by Scott Stewart
When the futurist Alvin Toffler introduced the notion of the Prosumer in the early 1980s he said it was the "progressive blurring of the line that separates producer from consumer".24 Jul / Written by Scott Stewart
A CIOs job is never done. A day in the life of a chief information officer
Information management has changed significantly over the last decade - both internally and externally. Think cloud, SaaS, PaaA, IaaS, open source, data integration, development ... the choice is open.
CIOs stepping out of their comfort zones to become business leaders who help drive the business strategy.
CIO editor, Georgina Swan, talks ICT, business and what makes IT leaders tick.
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- Data retention: Government gave Optus ‘exemption’ from encrypting metadata
- Dozens more government agencies accessing 'metadata'
- Vodafone to refund customers over ‘premium’ content billing
- Federal government renews, revamps Microsoft procurement deal
- New brand, entity and leadership team for IBM Marketing Cloud unveiled
- Online consumer tracking and the challenges for marketing
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia marketing chief sets sail for new professional adventure
- Facebook reportedly hit with US$5 billion fine for privacy breaches
- What this creative director really thinks of CMO tenure and digital change