President Obama has made the widespread deployment of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) a priority in his latest stimulus plan. Feisal Nanji, Executive Director at Techumen, gives an overview of the security challenges this ambitious plan poses.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security