President Obama has made the widespread deployment of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) a priority in his latest stimulus plan. Feisal Nanji, Executive Director at Techumen, gives an overview of the security challenges this ambitious plan poses.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets