President Obama has made the widespread deployment of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) a priority in his latest stimulus plan. Feisal Nanji, Executive Director at Techumen, gives an overview of the security challenges this ambitious plan poses.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec