Since it can encompass a wide variety of services and functions, ‘IT automation’ seems to be one of those terms that means different things to different people. Here’s a look at how it’s actually being used in the real world.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys