Since it can encompass a wide variety of services and functions, ‘IT automation’ seems to be one of those terms that means different things to different people. Here’s a look at how it’s actually being used in the real world.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security