We are collecting data at ever-increasing rates as the costs of data storage go down. Why get rid of our beloved data when we can always buy more storage space? Some companies like Google love collecting and working with data, and these companies will rarely or never get rid of their data. But odds are your company is not like Google and does not need all of that old data. This column will focus on crafting an effective data destruction policy.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw