With a barrage of sensors, cameras and LiDAR equipment and embedded WiFi, autonomous vehicles are expected to produce an ocean of big data that could reach about 5,800 exabytes in size.
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’
- WannaCry could have been worse – and still could be – as exploit shapes “new normal”
- The week in security: Global ransomware makes many CSOs WannaCry
- A day in the life of a threat researcher
- Miele has a patch for its hackable dishwasher, but a technician needs to install it