The BYOD (bring-your-own-device) trend seems unstoppable, especially when it comes to mobile devices. According to IDC, employee-owned smartphones will represent more than half (56 per cent) of the business smartphones shipped in 2013. Enterprises and government entities are scrambling to adapt to this reality, often not realising the full impact of employee purchased technology in the workforce.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec