The BYOD (bring-your-own-device) trend seems unstoppable, especially when it comes to mobile devices. According to IDC, employee-owned smartphones will represent more than half (56 per cent) of the business smartphones shipped in 2013. Enterprises and government entities are scrambling to adapt to this reality, often not realising the full impact of employee purchased technology in the workforce.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security