The BYOD (bring-your-own-device) trend seems unstoppable, especially when it comes to mobile devices. According to IDC, employee-owned smartphones will represent more than half (56 per cent) of the business smartphones shipped in 2013. Enterprises and government entities are scrambling to adapt to this reality, often not realising the full impact of employee purchased technology in the workforce.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app