All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email program which messages you want to receive and when--and dump the rest. Windows Live Hotmail may be coming a step closer to that, with changes announced this week.
- How to protect chatbot data and user privacy
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: Cloudflare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants