All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email program which messages you want to receive and when--and dump the rest. Windows Live Hotmail may be coming a step closer to that, with changes announced this week.
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation