Deep packet inspection (DPI) is a technique that has seen success in traffic management, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com">security</a>, and network analysis. It is a technology that performs content analysis of network packets at line speed but is different from header or metadata-based packet inspection, which is typically performed by switches, firewalls, and IDS/IPS devices. A general DPI solution provides deep packet inspection for different applications.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud