Deep packet inspection (DPI) is a technique that has seen success in traffic management, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com">security</a>, and network analysis. It is a technology that performs content analysis of network packets at line speed but is different from header or metadata-based packet inspection, which is typically performed by switches, firewalls, and IDS/IPS devices. A general DPI solution provides deep packet inspection for different applications.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response