Deep packet inspection (DPI) is a technique that has seen success in traffic management, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com">security</a>, and network analysis. It is a technology that performs content analysis of network packets at line speed but is different from header or metadata-based packet inspection, which is typically performed by switches, firewalls, and IDS/IPS devices. A general DPI solution provides deep packet inspection for different applications.
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows