Employment Assistant 3000, the IT system developed by the Department of Education Employment and Workplace Relations, has been given a resounding thumbs up in a recent audit by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO).
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?