Employment Assistant 3000, the IT system developed by the Department of Education Employment and Workplace Relations, has been given a resounding thumbs up in a recent audit by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO).
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge