The Australian CIO Executive Council polled 121 top local IT executives and found that the current economic crisis is taking its toll on Australian IT departments. Find out more in our special report “The New Economics of IT”.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets