Dennis Benner left Fluor, the world's largest engineering and construction company, last year after serving as CIO for more than five years. Now an executive vice president at Autobytel.com in Irvine, California, Benner oversees corporate strategy and international partnerships for the online automobile marketplace. He reflects on the job of CIO, the old-economy/dotcom dichotomy and the importance of stuff.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know