Dennis Benner left Fluor, the world's largest engineering and construction company, last year after serving as CIO for more than five years. Now an executive vice president at Autobytel.com in Irvine, California, Benner oversees corporate strategy and international partnerships for the online automobile marketplace. He reflects on the job of CIO, the old-economy/dotcom dichotomy and the importance of stuff.
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues