Voice over IP can suffer from a variety of problems that can be challenging to detect and resolve, such as periods of degraded quality because of network congestion, and echo resulting from interconnections to other services. These issues require a new approach to fault and performance management.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns