Voice over IP can suffer from a variety of problems that can be challenging to detect and resolve, such as periods of degraded quality because of network congestion, and echo resulting from interconnections to other services. These issues require a new approach to fault and performance management.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know