Voice over IP can suffer from a variety of problems that can be challenging to detect and resolve, such as periods of degraded quality because of network congestion, and echo resulting from interconnections to other services. These issues require a new approach to fault and performance management.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday