Any economic downturn brings new risks to your organization. Nervous employees who fear downsizing may be tempted to gain unauthorized access to sensitive information stored across applications while temporary workers are less loyal and identity verification processes for full-time employees may not be used, making your organization more susceptible.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets