David Banks was working as a consultant on a risk-management project for Gulf when the company merged Cumberland Farms and Gulf Oil. It was at that moment he knew what the company needed most from him. "I put my hand up and said, 'You need a CIO.'"
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?