David Banks was working as a consultant on a risk-management project for Gulf when the company merged Cumberland Farms and Gulf Oil. It was at that moment he knew what the company needed most from him. "I put my hand up and said, 'You need a CIO.'"
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT