David Banks was working as a consultant on a risk-management project for Gulf when the company merged Cumberland Farms and Gulf Oil. It was at that moment he knew what the company needed most from him. "I put my hand up and said, 'You need a CIO.'"
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site