Tim Cook's taking on the tax man. On Tuesday, the Apple CEO will appear before the U.S. Senate's permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to discuss that body's look into multinational companies and how they pay taxes. As a special preview to those who really can't wait to hang on Cook's every word, Apple on Monday released its head honcho's testimony.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits