Tim Cook's taking on the tax man. On Tuesday, the Apple CEO will appear before the U.S. Senate's permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to discuss that body's look into multinational companies and how they pay taxes. As a special preview to those who really can't wait to hang on Cook's every word, Apple on Monday released its head honcho's testimony.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business