Tim Cook's taking on the tax man. On Tuesday, the Apple CEO will appear before the U.S. Senate's permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to discuss that body's look into multinational companies and how they pay taxes. As a special preview to those who really can't wait to hang on Cook's every word, Apple on Monday released its head honcho's testimony.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app