Apple CEO Tim Cook delivered the commencement address to the George Washington University Class of 2015 on Sunday, May 17. He reflected on negative and positive influences in his life, from Gov. George Wallace to President Jimmy Carter to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, urged students to find their direction and to make a difference in the world. Here's the <a href="https://commencement.gwu.edu/sites/commencement.gwu.edu/files/downloads/GW%20Commencement%20Transcript%205-17-15.pdf">transcript from his talk</a> as well as the <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJMBW-9LTI">video, which is below</a>.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers