Intel’s investing up to $8 billion for new chip manufacturing, Facebook says the prosecution of a billion dollar spammer isn’t over and Twitter’s aiming for a billion users. The ITU says 2 billion of us will be online by the end of this year, one market watcher said the 5 billionth device plugged into the Internet in August and Apple has become the second most valuable U.S. company based on a market capitalization of around $290 billion and a stellar fiscal fourth quarter in which it posted $4.3 billion in earnings and $20.3 billion in revenue.
- Don't erase, overwrite: How to avoid being that person who resells a drive with data on it
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters