Virtualization technologies aren't just for server consolidation. They've long been valuable tools to anyone writing or testing software. We show how these tools are being used for software development and quality assurance now and identify a few places where developers still want more from virtualization.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning