Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are <a href="http://www.chevronwp7.com/post/6629433362/announcing-chevronwp7-labs">soon to release a Microsoft-approved app</a> that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud