Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are <a href="http://www.chevronwp7.com/post/6629433362/announcing-chevronwp7-labs">soon to release a Microsoft-approved app</a> that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome