Austerity is on a lot of people's lips at the moment. Economic growth in many developed countries is low. In Europe, fears abound about a ‘double-dip recession’. And government deficits have reached historic highs causing unprecedented cuts in public spending.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC