Austerity is on a lot of people's lips at the moment. Economic growth in many developed countries is low. In Europe, fears abound about a ‘double-dip recession’. And government deficits have reached historic highs causing unprecedented cuts in public spending.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too