Austerity is on a lot of people's lips at the moment. Economic growth in many developed countries is low. In Europe, fears abound about a ‘double-dip recession’. And government deficits have reached historic highs causing unprecedented cuts in public spending.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?