Austerity is on a lot of people's lips at the moment. Economic growth in many developed countries is low. In Europe, fears abound about a ‘double-dip recession’. And government deficits have reached historic highs causing unprecedented cuts in public spending.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware