With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy