I've been watching a challenge grow on the horizon. It comes up over and over again in conversations with security and technology executives alike, and if it hasn't hit your organization yet...well, let's just say that it probably has and you're just missing it. It's the broad issue of mobility and the consumerization of IT. Simply put, it's all those fun little devices that your employees are bringing to you and saying "support me."
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted