I've been watching a challenge grow on the horizon. It comes up over and over again in conversations with security and technology executives alike, and if it hasn't hit your organization yet...well, let's just say that it probably has and you're just missing it. It's the broad issue of mobility and the consumerization of IT. Simply put, it's all those fun little devices that your employees are bringing to you and saying "support me."
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’