While there is an insatiable appetite for new technologies that fuel growth, most emerging technology investments languish – and ultimately fail. But, the ones that succeed cause rapid and dramatic disruptions that would have exceeded our imaginations a decade ago.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?