In this latest Hiring Manager Interview, Mark Settle, the CIO of BMC Software, shares the first-hand lessons he's learned about talking too much during job interviews and advises job seekers on how to establish a rapport with hiring managers during job interviews.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner