There is no question that mobile use is on the increase. According to Telsyte, nearly 90 per cent of all mobile phone users in Australia will have a smartphone as their primary device in 2015, up from just under 50 per cent in 2011. That equates to 18.5 million smartphone users.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday