Why do organizations fail? That is a question that business school professors use to provoke students to investigate reasons why companies did not fulfil expectations. One reason that noted author and global consultant Ram Charan gives, and has written extensively about, is a failure of execution. Companies dream big, but the rest of the organization never embraces that dream and it fails
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts