Why do organizations fail? That is a question that business school professors use to provoke students to investigate reasons why companies did not fulfil expectations. One reason that noted author and global consultant Ram Charan gives, and has written extensively about, is a failure of execution. Companies dream big, but the rest of the organization never embraces that dream and it fails
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?