If you asked 100 random people what they dislike most about attending conferences, it's safe to say "travel," "scheduling," and "cost" would be at the top of the list for most of them. Finding the time to attend conferences and dealing with the hassles and costs associated with getting there can take away from benefits such as hearing experts talk and networking with industry colleagues.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns